Thursday 16 July 2009

PROCEDURES FOR FRIDAY 17TH SESSION

Hi All!!

For tomorrow's session, I hope to be able to see your presentations of a class session that clearly shows that you have grasped well the idea of Blended Learning, this weeks general overlying theme of your course.

I would also like to 'convert' these presentations into microteaching, each workgroup having an opportunity to show us their plan in action (But due to time constraints, please remember what we mentioned about 'collapsed activities!!). Simultaneously, I will get some of your peers to carry out 'observation' and 'feedback' of your presentations/microteaching and this may well give you all an insight into how that is successfully and positively executed.

If anyone has any comments, please feel free to post here, or email me to the 'British' mailbox.

I'd like to take this opportuntiy to thank you all for your excellent participation and enthusiasm shown thus far on this course. You really are a creative and willing group of professionals and a credit to the UVM. Give yourselves a pat on the back!!

Have a great evening.

Steve

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much... I believe that we will all leave this course planning how to better our classes in every aspect, well, actually, we are already.
    Besides learning a lot, I am really having fun.. :)

    ReplyDelete